- 2-Way Bi-Amplified, 15 Custom Designed Moisture Proof Woofer
- Titanium Diaphragm HF Compression Driver
- Qubit 24-Bit 192kHz DSP Processing
- 350W RMS Class D LF Amplifier Module
- 70W RMS Class D HF Amplifier Module
- Independent LF and HF Signal Limiting
- Thermal, DC and Short Circuit Fault Protection
- Hi / Low EQ Controls
- Switchable 90Hz Monitor Filter
- BRO Adaptive Bass Response Optimiser
- Combo XLR / Jack Balanced Line Level Input and Output
- Rear Panel Mic / Line Switch
- Rear Panel Horn LED Defeat Switch
- Remote Volume Control (Applied voltage controlled)
- Ten M8 Threaded Inserts for Flown Applications
- Wall Mount Bracket Options Available Separately
Wharfedale Pro bring you the next generation of Titan, Titan 15D.
Titan 15D models are bi-amplified, Class D technology is now used for the LF and HF, creating a more efficient and powerful system that is now even lighter than the previous generation.
With the Titan 15D Wharfedale Pro introduce Qubit, our new powerful and precise 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing.
With advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering Qubit helps fine tune your system to sound natural and open. Qubit processing optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion.
Qubit has an extended frequency response that goes way beyond the capabilities of our hearing, providing an extended phase response that remains linear throughout our natural hearing range. This enables Titan D to reproduce exceptionally natural transients and exhibit perfectly aligned time-domain characteristics.SPECIFICATIONS
MODEL Titan 15D INPUT SENSITIVITY Mic -40dBu Line 0dBu INPUT IMPEDANCE Balanced: 20k; Unbalanced: 10k HUM AND NOISE -90dB Maximum Input Level +20dBu AC Power Options JP, FG, UK, SA, US Dimensions (HxWxD) 708mm x 477mm x 401mm / 27.9" x 18.8" x 15.8" DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT Net weight ( kg / lbs ) 22.9kg / 50.38lbs Gross weight ( kg / lbs ) 27.7kg / 60.94lbs Finish colour Black Amplifier Protection Power switch on/off mute; DC detection; Overload and short-circuit detection;Thermal/Heat sink protection; Output mute/auto reset Low Frequency Power 350W RMS High Frequency Power 70W RMS Monitor Filter A 90Hz HPF Filter for stage monitor use. Remote Gain Attenuator 3 pin Euroblock connector for remote volume adjustment of the Titan 15D.Linear control of the volume is achieved by variation of the applied voltage. Limit LED Shows when either signal limiter is active (LF or HF). Power Amplifier Type Class D HF and Class A/B HF modules.
The Titan 15D active PA speaker is the result of years honing the Titan design. Q-Bit DSP technology, a titanium compression driver and a heavy-duty cast-frame woofer, ensure absolute accuracy, high output and the smooth, wide dispersion of the critical mid and high frequency ranges as you would expect in this latest model