A wide range of ethnic instrument sounds are on board as well, and its even possible to import your own custom sounds via USB memory and assign them to the keyboard! Live playing is further enhanced with a generous selection of hands-on controls, plus convenient Audio Pads for firing off rhythms or backing tracks with a single touch. Easy to carry, easy to use, and filled with top-level sounds, the streamlined XPS-10 puts Roland quality under your fingers everywhere you play.
- 28-voice polyphonic, 16-part multitimbral synthesizer
- 594 sounds: 338 Tones and 16 rhythm sets, 256 User Tones and 20 User rhythm sets
- GM/GS compatible
- Arpeggiator and X-Dual functions
- Built-in serial computer interface
- Redesigned modulation lever