Triple-0 body with solid Sitka spruce top, laminated mahogany body and Sigma CE 304 pickup
With the 000ME+ Sigma offers a compact and extremely inexpensive acoustic guitar, which should inspire especially fingerstylers with its striking central sound. Accordingly, this Triple-0 comes with a solid Sitka spruce top on a laminated mahogany body and resonates with clear bass, nuanced and striking midrange and brilliant highs.
The flat "low-profile" neck profile lies comfortably in the hand and provides soft playability. In addition, chrome-plated die-cast mechanisms reliably maintain tuning, while a compensated bone bridge insert ensures optimum resonance transmission and a flat string position.
The Sigma CE 304 pickup with integrated tuner and 3-band equalizer is available for use on stage.
The Sigma 000ME+ at a glance:
- Compact electro-acoustic Triple-0
- Solid Sitka spruce top, body made of mahogany for a broad and dynamic sound image
- Flat "low-profile" neck profile for a pleasant playing feeling
- Chrome-plated die-cast mechanisms for tuning stability
- Compensated bone bar inlay for optimal resonance transmission
- Sigma CE 304 pickup with integrated tuner and 3-band equalizer