Extremely portable solution for microphone and guitar recording
UGM192 is an ultra mobile guitar and microphone to USB audio interface with excellent 24-bit / 192kHz / 114dB quality.
This compact device allows you to connect an electric guitar via its Hi-Z instrument input and a professional dynamic or condenser microphone directly to your PC or Mac or to many compatible mobile devices such as smart phones and tablet computers that support USB audio. The rear panel offers a stereo output that you can use for playback and for realtime input monitoring, i.e. with headphones.
This makes UGM192 the perfect companion for guitar and professional microphone recording applications on the road or in your studio. You can use it to jam with a guitar and microphone, process the signal in realtime and listen to the mix directly via headphones - no special additional devices are needed: you simply plug UGM192 between your guitar, headphones, the microphone and your computer or mobile device. As a truly mobile solution, it can even be powered via an optional external battery - just bring this professional preamp anywhere you go!
- USB 3.1 audio interface with USB-C connector (cable included)
- USB 2.0 compatible (cable included)
- USB bus powered
- separate power connector for optional use (microUSB)
- professional microphone preamp with balanced 1/4" TRS connector
- switchable 48V phantom power support
- professional Hi-Z instrument input with unbalanced 1/4" TS connector
- line / headphone output with 1/4" stereo TRS connector
- 24-bit / 192kHz AD converter (114dB dynamic range A-weighted)
- 24-bit / 192kHz DA converter (114dB dynamic range A-weighted)
- 100% class compliant
- works with OS X / mac OS (10.9 and above) with native CoreAudio support (32-bit and 64-bit)
- EWDM driver for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound (32-bit and 64-bit)
- DirectWIRE support under Windows with virtual audio channels for internal loopback recording
- dimensions aprox. 87mm x 67mm