Versatile Club-grade DJ Mixer
There are two great reasons to pick up a Denon DJ X1800 Prime 4-channel DJ mixer: you're a club owner, or you demand the best-possible sound from your DJ rig. Either way, you're not going to be disappointed. We're talking about all the I/O you could ask for, from phono to digital. You can assign the X1800 Prime's two USB ports independently to each channel, which lets you set up smooth handoffs between DJs — a real bonus for any club mixer. Want effects? You've got effects to spare, with Sweep FX controls for each channel, BPM effects, and support for Engine Connect protocol to lock effects to the grid. A ribbon controller even lets you manipulate time divisions on the fly, which is excellent for setting up transitions.
When it comes to basic mixing, you have to love the dual-mode, 3-band EQs. Choose Classic mode for traditional melodic frequency bands or Isolation mode for total band kills, which offers a fun way to mix tracks together. There's a highpass/lowpass resonant filter on each channel as well. Sweetwater DJs love Denon DJ's Flex-fader crossfader, and the X1800 includes continuously variable crossfader and channel fader curves as well as Fader Start functions.
If you take a closer look at the I/O, then you'll see why the X1800 Prime is such a workhorse DJ mixer. All four stereo input channels offer phono, line, and even S/PDIF inputs. While we're at it, take note of the balanced main outs, stereo send/return loop, and other routing options. Seriously, the X1800 has all your connections covered. There's even a 4-port Ethernet hub, which lets you link up to four systems or other compatible devices. Finally, there's the fact that the Denon DJ DJ X1800 mixer is freakishly tough. Pictures can't do this thing justice — it's just one of those pieces of gear you expect to survive World War III and still sound amazing. Between that and its sheer versatility, you can count on your X1800 to still be running in a decade or more.
Denon DJ X1800 DJ Mixer Features:
- Club-grade 4-channel digital DJ mixer with extensive analog and digital I/O
- 24-bit/96kHz digital processing and I/O delivers studio-grade audio
- BPM FX section includes frequency controlled Band-isolation function
- 3-band channel EQs include Classic or Isolation modes for maximum flexibility
- Denon DJ Flex-fader delivers smooth and effortless crossfading
- Adjustable fader curves and Fader Start functions available for all faders
- Connect 2 computers at once via dual-assignable USB ports for easy changeovers
- Dedicated Sweep FX and BPM FX knobs on each channel make adding effects easy
- Engine Connect protocol keeps effects locked to the grid
- Microphone inputs include 2-band EQs and Talk Over ducking effect
- Easy-to-read OLED screen makes precision control easy, even in dark clubs
- 4-port LAN hub lets you network four compatible devices together
- Built tough enough to hold up to brutal club environments